Senior Developer for vibrant development team
Do you want to work in a great team with plenty of room to influence your work and develop your skills?
Geniebelt is looking for a brilliant dedicated software developer for our young R&D Team in central Copenhagen. We are a 4 year old startup redefining planning, collaboration and communication in the construction industry worldwide. We experience great success and are now looking to expand our team of dedicated developers.
You probably have an M.Sc. in Computer Science, or would have had one, if you did not work and program so much you got side tracked. You have an entrepreneurial mindset and have hands on experience with both server and client code; not necessarily because you’re old, but because you are a diehard developer and see that as your way to change the world while having loads of fun.
You will be participating in some of the following areas, but as a fast growing startup it is really hard to say anything firm, except you will be given responsibility and have influence on your own direction:
- Integrating with other services using REST or other APIs
- Implementing prototypes of new features (ruby, angular, possibly android or iOS) in close collaboration with reference customers
- Integrating to other services and help form our APIs for others to integrate with
We expect the following personal traits:
- Outgoing, quirky, strong integrity, fun and informal
- Creative, entrepreneurial and collaborative
- Fluency in English (corporate language)
- Ability to break out of the box
- Go and read line above again
Experience with at least some of the following or similar technologies is a must
- AWS, Serverless, AWS lambda
- Design Patterns
- React, HTML, Angular
- Java and Android SDK
- Objective C/Swift and iOS SDK
- Reach Native/Swift
- Services like Zapier or IFTTT
For the right person we can guarantee a great journey with plenty of challenges, good experiences and last but not least opportunities to develop your professional career.
We have HQ office right by Rådhuspladsen and can see City Hall and Tivoli from our windows. We’re 16+ different nationalities in the office, including crackpots who likes to build their office equipment from scrap construction items. We take pride in our company culture, where we are able to blend great results and work with a relaxed and fun-loving atmosphere.
We believe in clear commitments and respectful disagreements, and we support each other. We believe in a social and informal work environment where people thrive and have fun every day instead of a yearly outing. You’ll make new friends here. Geniebelt is a transparent and respectful environment, where everyone knows each other and everyone knows how the company is doing.